windows8재다운로드

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자쟈니유 조회 7회 작성일 2021-06-23 15:50:21 댓글 0

본문

How to download Windows 8.1 Free directly from Microsoft - Legal Full Version ISO - Easy to Get!

See in my video how to download Windows 8.1 for free. This is directly from Microsoft download store, the legal full version of download Windows 8.1 operating system. The Windows 8.1 download is free and legal that allows you to make a Windows 8.1 USB bootable flash drive or DVD media disk from a Windows 8.1 download.

This is all done by following my Windows 8.1 tutorial that shows the downloading of the Microsoft Media Creation Tool that does all the work for you through prompted steps. Watching my quick tutorial it will be easy to see how to download Windows 8.1 for free full version 32 bit or how to download Windows 8.1 for free full version 64 bit in no time at all.

Here's the Microsoft Media Creation Tool download link for Windows 8.1: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows8

If you need to install Windows 8.1 again because you lost your Windows 8.1 media or need backup media my video is right for you. Or if you are one of the many people who for whatever reason just don't like Windows 10 upgrade and want to go back to your previous Windows 8.1. Than you might need to do a full fresh clean Windows 8.1 installation, either by a USB bootable flash drive or with a Windows 8.1 media disc or ISO disc image.

Once the Windows 8.1 ISO download is completed and resides on your computer, you can then burn a Windows 8.1 bootable DVD installation disc with the built-in DVD image burner within Windows 8.1 OS for free. You will see how to do this and more in my video tutorial

IMPORTANT NOTE: Windows 8.1 ISO is free to download, however when you go to install the OS, you MUST have Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 valid product key for the installation of the media to be successful and legal. Also note that this is Not a torrent, this is Not a fake, this is Not a illegal copy of Microsoft Windows 8.1. This is a real legal Windows 8.1 download directly from Microsoft and provided by Microsoft to make a USB bootable installation drive or Disc Image for install or backup media purposes.
Gamer H : Windows 10 sucks
Acel Allan Abad : can I still open windows 10?
eric galati : Dear Nick,

Thank you. I am not technology knowledgeable but I can learn. Your demonstration is excellent. I have a few questions.
1. I have Windows 7, but this is now beyond having no support it is obsolete. Can I still download Windows 8.1?

2. You chose Windows 8 PRO becuase you had Windows 8.1. What should I choose? Keep in mind we do not do anything fancy with our computer. Just web sites for cultural reasons and electronic mail on different browsers: Google Chrome, MOzilla firefox and Opera, other than SKYPE and Microsoft Word Office.

3. I see that for Windows 8.1 or PRO one must BURN it to a Digital Video or a USB flash Drive. Why is this? I am confused; if it is downloaded doesn't it signify that I now have Windows 8.1 or PRO installed on the computer relacing Windows 7?

4. Or to operate Windows 8.1 or PRO must I always do it by way of the Digital Video Disk or Universal Serial Bus Flash Drive? On the latter, despite my saving duplicates of a manuscript of a book I translated the flash drive still has 119 Gigabytes free. The disk is a Compact Disk-Rewrite 700 Megabytes = 80 minutes.

5. My new HARD DRIVE isn't even two years old. My computer works beautifully except for some monitor glitch I believe except for the Windows 7.
I hope you respond and I truly would appreciate it. God Bless Eric Galati
Alen Toji : Want internet connection to install
afzal Ansari : bro i have window 10 but my pc not handil 10 i can canvat window 10 to window 8 help

윈도우8 8.1에서 윈도우10 업그레이드

윈도우8 8.1에서 윈도우10 업그레이드
다운로드 : https://www.microsoft.com/ko-kr/software-download/windows10
람보르기니 : #문방구
슈퍼재준 : 읭? 정품키 입력 필요 없나요?
나닛 : 근데 윈도우 10으로 업그레이드 하면 파일은 없어 지나요?
태인 : 파일이나 앱등은 삭제 안되구요 인터넷 화면이 깜박 거릴시 https://www.microsoft.com/ko-kr/software-download/windows10여기서 업데이트 하면 됩니다^^
Lil who? : 1:29 여기서 개인파일 앱유지 체크부분은 일단 자동으로 체크 되어있는 건가요? 지금 업데이트 중인데 체크했는지 안했는지..ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

Computer Tech - How to Upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10

In this video, I go through the entire process, step by step, that allows you to upgrade your operating system from Windows 8 to Windows 10 by yourself, for free! There is not product key required!

Here is the link to the Windows 10 Download: https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows10

NOTE: whatever architecture you currently have, whether it be 32 bit or 64 bit, will remain after you upgrade. If you are looking to switch from 32 bit to 64 bit, this is not how that is done.

PRODUCT KEY: Originally, Windows would use your existing product key and register your new version of Windows once you log on and connect to the internet. You did not need to obtain your existing key or purchase a new one. That still seems to work for some people, but others are required to put in a product key before they’re allowed to continue. Please read the pinned comment in the comment section below for more details if that is your situation.

Please like, comment, and subscribe!
Hillol Saha : Hey what should I do if it stuck at 59% or something else
Kings Man : Man he change his PC
9:47 - hp
9:50 - Samsung
Errol Young : Did U upgrade to windows 10 pro Tutor Terrific? I upgraded for the purpose of screen mirrowing. That unfortunately does not work. The options can not be selected. You are required to go to the registry to make changes. So for those who are upgrading their pc do adequate research
Gartoons : Will this make your pc lag more
Kushagra Mishra : Thx it helped me alot

#windows8재다운로드

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 3,068건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © blockoacademy.com. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz